Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blogging

I have a confession to make: I am a technological dinosaur. Eurodog has very kindly given me a blogging award but I have not the faintest idea how to publish it on my site. Mr Zip, that great painter from the north, (http:boogiestreet.blogspot.com) also promoted my site and to my shame I didn't get round to completing the questions he posed. My excuse is that I have to steal a few minutes here and there in the office, whilst screens may be going ballistic around me, particularly in the last few weeks. That's also why my blog is often dull and relates to matters financial and why there are no photos unless I have a couple of hours to spare at the weekend. Anyway, enough of my woes. I enjoy all the blogs on my blogroll. I like chatting to King Lear and to my Welsh reader who often gets very frustrated with me, particularly regarding politics. I love Sicily Scene's blog with her beautiful photos. I like Wife in the North. Beautiful Revolution usually makes me smile. I also often read Braveheart does the Maghreb and Mutterings and Meanderings, as well as Mary quite contrary. All these sites have been given many awards already. Anyway, this is a weak tribute from a poor blogger.

7 Comments:

Blogger kinglear said...

ww - you are too kind.
ps 27th London??

4:26 pm  
Blogger Whispering Walls said...

It's a bank holiday...

8:07 am  
Blogger harry bell said...

No feelings of shame necessary - I figured you simply didn't like the idea of tagging, a not uncommon aversion, it seems.

Thanks for your kind comments here, anyway. I've left a reply to your question on my blog ... on my blog.

9:34 am  
Blogger Eurodog said...

WW, you are too modest.

10:38 am  
Blogger kinglear said...

you'll never make it if you regard holidays as times for taking off.Bank Holidays are for wimps, as GG would have said. No but seriously, 28th?

5:20 pm  
Blogger Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Oh, I'm so glad someone else is a technical dinosaur! It takes me hours to put new badges and banners on because I don't know what I'm doing, WW. Thank you for your kind words about my blog. I really enjoy your comments. And your blog is NEVER dull!

8:36 pm  
Blogger Whispering Walls said...

Thank you, WL.

28 Aug's fine, KL. In the Blue Bar? Lunchtime or 5.15pm?

10:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home