Friday, November 30, 2007

Horoscope of the day

I've stolen this from www.lotusoftheheart.blogspot.com

I think it's a good idea for you to give up mediocre pleasures that drain your energy and diminish your intelligence. I also wish you would sacrifice irrelevant fantasies and deluded hopes that lead you away from your riveting dreams. On the other hand, I will rejoice if you commit yourself twice as intensely to the robust pleasures that refine your energy and boost your intelligence. And I will love it if you take three practical actions to supercharge one of your riveting dreams.

8 Comments:

Blogger Eurodog said...

WW, are you writing in English?

12:14 pm  
Blogger kinglear said...

That's your weekend taken care of then.

12:17 pm  
Blogger Whispering Walls said...

Hi ED - I'm quoting New Age speak!

KL - my 3 practical actions this w/e will be writing Christmas cards, making a Christmas cake and packing.

12:29 pm  
Blogger Ellee Seymour said...

I would find life dull if I had to sacrifice my irrelevant fantasies and delusions.

3:43 pm  
Blogger marymaryquitecontrary said...

Sleep refines my energy. Does that count?

4:11 pm  
Blogger Whispering Walls said...

Hi Mary - yes, have long lie-ins and siestas!

4:17 pm  
Blogger Swearing Mother said...

If I gave up all my irrelevant fantasies, I wouldn't know what to do next.

And what refines my energy? Gin, probably.

9:56 pm  
Blogger Welshcakes Limoncello said...

That's a nice horoscope.

7:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home