Monday, June 30, 2008

Memory recovery

I have been having a mental block about a company called Energy Recovery. I've been making quite a few presentations recently which involve mentioning this company and, for the first few times, simply could not recall its name which was most embarrassing. A useful memory tool has solved this problem which involves attaching a mental image to a name. Now, whenever I think of the company I see an image of a Lucozade bottle and I say "Energy Recovery" with confidence. Fortunately I have not yet said, "Lucozade" by mistake.

5 Comments:

Blogger kinglear said...

Try drinking the Lucozade....

4:26 pm  
Blogger James Higham said...

Now I'm having a memory block. I left a comment yesterday, WW and it has gone. Oh dear. I need some Lucozade.

7:49 am  
Blogger Mopsa said...

But it's just a matter of time....

6:18 am  
Blogger Whispering Walls said...

Thank you for your helpful comments!

10:51 am  
Blogger Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Glad to hear it!

2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home