Thursday, July 21, 2011

Joke of the day


Courtesy of Wynne Evans...."I was taking my two children to the Natural History Museum and, going through the shop on the way out, (why are there always shops on the way out of places?), my little girl was struck by a gopping piece of pink plastic and insisted on having it. I refused and she started to scream. No way was I going to buy this garbage. She screamed louder. 'We're leaving, come on,' I said. She screamed even louder. 'We'll have to leave you behind if you don't come,' I declared and started walking away with my two year old son. She stood her ground, red faced and hysterical. We walked outside the shop (I could still see my daughter through the window) and then my son started to cry. 'What's the matter with you?' I asked, at the end of my tether. 'I really liked her!' he replied tearfully."

1 Comments:

Blogger Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Very good. I've always wondered why the shops are always on the way out, too.

7:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home