Friday, July 27, 2012

Bad joke of the day


A male model was driving to San Diego. With 100 miles to go, he was flagged down by a man whose truck had broken down. "Are you going to San Diego?" the man asked.
"Sure," answered the model, "Do you need a lift?"
"Not for me," said the man. "I'll be spending the next three hours fixing my truck. My problem is I've got two chimpanzees in the back which have to be taken to San Diego Zoo. They're a bit stressed already so I don't want to keep them on the road all day. Could you possibly take them to the zoo for me? I'll give you $100 for your trouble."
"I'd be happy to," replied the model. The chimpanzees were strapped into the back of the model's car and off they went.
Five hours later the truck driver was driving through the heart of San Diego when, to his horror, he saw the model walking down the street holding the hands of the two chimpanzees, much to the amusement of a large crowd. With a screech of brakes, he pulled off the road and ran over.
"What the hell are you doing here?" he demanded. "I gave you $100 to take the chimps to the zoo."
"Yes I know you did," said the model, "but we had money left over so we're now going to Sea World."

1 Comments:

Blogger kinglear said...

I think you should stick to the day job......

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home